If your vehicle is not equipped with a MPG display, you can still easily figure out your vehicle's gas mileage. Perform the following steps and you can get your vehicle's fuel economy:
- Fill up your gas tank
- Reset your trip counter in your vehicle
- Drive your route for at least 1 day.
- Fill up your gas tank again
- Record the number of Gallons of gas you pump.
- Record the number of miles (from trip counter) you have driven
- Put your Gallons pumped and miles driven in the boxes below and click Calculate